Mar 9, 2010

So sweet!

Sheesh! Ethan has been SO CUTE lately! Well, he always looks cute (LOL), but he has been acting soooooo CUTE! Just extra cuddly, amazing me every day with his vocabulary, etc.

Well here he is being CUTE!


BTW, here are words/phrases he is saying: (this is not a brag list, but a memory list for when I am fully grey)

lay down (to the dog) (newest...took me by TOTAL surprise this morning)

I stuck

I bounce

I slide

two

sorry

pleeeeeeeese

any variation of Mom and Dad

eyes

nose

drinks

bubbles

truck (ALL vehicles are trucks)

tree

birds

hot

brrrrr

I sit

baby (to EVERY kid, even the BIG ones)

bites

juice

NO, no-no, nooooooooooo

up

down

shoes

socks

balls

bat

ducks

dog

cat

hat

bye, bye

hello (which comes out as O)

Plex (Yo Gabba, Gabba)

house

0 comments: