Mar 9, 2010

Big boy!

I have finally found a table for Ethan! I am trying really hard to make purchases that match the house decor (don't want it to look a child took over), and I finally found a deal at Pottery Barn Kids. Grandma Marilyn and I went to University Village on Saturday, it was a BEAUTIFUL day for outdoor shopping in WA. Thankfully, they were having a sale. Well, Ethan has only had the table for 2 days, and is TOTALLY loving it!


Sitting at the table creates a new situation for Ethan...sharing food with Portia (our dog). He is not sure what to think of it! Just as I stopped recording he gave her food, and made a HUGE SAD clown face....so funny!


He also has been eating at the bar with us. I am amazed at how quickly he has picked up eating with a spoon and bowl...no BIG messes here! (YET!)



1 comments:

By Marilyn said...

I love the look of his new table and chairs! It turned out perfect...good choice!