Dec 31, 2008

Christmas 2008

Here is Ethan during his first Christmas:
opening presents at grandma marx's house

his loot kept getting piled on top of him, he put each item into his month


cousin dakkota loving his very, hungry catepillar from ethan
opening presents at grandma and grandpa rank's
intrigued by my new vibrating teether


ethan and grandma opening some clothes...yippee!


ethan and his musical flowers


Ethan LOVES his DRAGON


Days after xmas and still LOVING the DRAGON


Ethan and I (hey, paula---it's k-a-y-l-y-n-e---for future reference...hehhehe) have been sick since christmas...ICK! Luckily, mine wasn't as bad as it could've been, I must've known that I couldn't be sick so that I could take better care of Ethan. While he was sick, Ethan lounged in his pj's most of the days...and even though he wasn't feeling well, he was still in a good mood...here is a pic of him being cute in his pj's.

0 comments: