Dec 9, 2009

Another Griswold tree....

At the end of the Christmas season last year, we said that we were NOT getting another Griswold tree. If you need a reminder of how BIG the tree was last year, click here. Well, the SPIRIT got a hold of this year!!! It's so hard to say SMALL tree when you're walking amongst the biggest, and most beautiful trees. So we found another Griswold tree; and really, we already had all the lights and ornaments, so why not?
As Brock and I were lugging in the tree this weekend, he shouted "WE ARE NOT GETTING A BIG TREE NEXT YEAR!!" LOL, :) :) I giggle at the thought. Because honestly, I LOVE the BIG tree! It looks so beautiful down our hallway, and the GLOW from the tree out the 2nd story window has a warming effect on my heart!!!

Here is the view as it lays down(notice Brock's head):


We were smart this year, and put lights on the top half before bringing it in:

The top half:

Securing it to the wall:

View from the Family Room:

Ethan LOVES the tree. He got to explore it a little bit today:





P.S. The tree is 15 years old, while Brock was putting on the lights, I entertained myself by counting the rings...LOL

0 comments: