Apr 8, 2010

Potty dance time!

Well, not quite yet! I was home on Spring Break this week, and I decided to give it a shot! Boy was it EXHAUSTING!!!!!!!!! I knew that it would be hard, but tiring, no way! Well, Ethan has had his potty for a few weeks to practice sitting on it while clothed. He has also been telling us, "uh-oh ____" when ever he went potty. So we took a chance.

Here he is keeping warm with his Baby Legs:


He looked so CUTE while checking himself out:


Here are a few pics of him practicing (to no avail):




I think that my plan of attack will be different after a loooonnngggg day. Maybe on weekends that we are home, focus on it for mornings or afternoons, and slowly work our time to a full day. Yesterday, I filled his bladder and waited. Watched and waited! Watched and waited! Every time he sat, NOTHING. As soon as we got off, he would go. The afternoon was LONG! I kept watching, waiting, and putting him on. He was so patient sitting, which I am thankful for, but nothing. It truly was a learning experience.....FOR ME!!!

0 comments: