Oct 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch


We had a great day at the Pumpkin Patches...yep, we went to more than one. The first one wasn't patch friendly...way too muddy and too many Yellow Jackets....why are these still out? So we looked at all the animals and then took off:






At the second place, we borrowed a wagon to carry Ethan and our pumpkins. Ethan had fallen asleep on the drive, but he transitioned to the wagon, sleeping.



He LOVED the wagon (I know what is on his list this year for Christmas).







1 comments:

The Little Miss said...

seriously this is soooooooo cute!!!! What a sweetie pie!If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila