Sep 20, 2009

Look what I can DO!

Boy, Ethan has learned so many new things in the last few weeks! I haven't been able to document of any it on camera yet, but here is a list (this list is more for my benefit--this blog came in handy when I had to catch-up on Ethan's baby book):
  • blow kisses
  • point to his eyes, nose and hair (side story---I've always asked Ethan where is _____? NEVER getting a response, there first time I got a response, I was SHOCKED---of course it took him a few days to respond again...so I thought I was imaging things..hehhe)
  • dance ALL the TIME
  • point and say "THIS?" to everything...must be his version of "Why?"
  • Throw balls
  • covers his mouth when he giggles...no joke...no idea where he learned this from?
  • and ride his QUAD all on his own
(and reading the short list, it doesn't seem like much....but I am PROUD of HIM)

Video of him riding the quad:


2 comments:

Stockton Family said...

I forgot to add that he will tickle you:)

Marilyn said...

What a cutie!!!