Oct 28, 2008

Whoa, is it still FALL???

Boy, has time flown since starting work!!! Going back to work has been great. Ethan has been doing GREAT!!! Luckily, he has been home with his Daddy. Next week is when we start the babysitter side show---my mom will watch him on Mon. and Tues, he'll go to a sitter on Wed, he will see his Aunt Stacy on Thurs and Fri be with his Daddy--hopefully, I can keep the day/people straight.

I know that I was hoping to update this blog weekly...really, I wanted to! But we've had computer issues....a virus on one and no way to upload pics on the other. Today, we finally got it all figured out, so here I am.

We went to the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago. Ethan is not one to spit up much...he does occasionally, but not a lot...the day we were at the Pumpkin Patch, he spit up the ENTIRE time!!! We didn't bring a burp cloth with us, so his festive hat came in handy.
Here are a few pics:
Getting ready to leave....digging the hat

Boy, things can change quicklyHere is Ethan and Daddy

Chillin on the Pumpkins

Family pic

This sums up the entire experience

Later that day, Grandpa Doug stopped by for a visit

And Aunt Jessica rocked Ethan to sleep

Brock has enjoyed his time off and with Ethan. Here is what "E" was working on today when I got home....

WHAT A BIG BOY!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, he is adorable!! I bet his scrapbook is all up to date, huh? :) Mikki